[Update: Fixed] The My Verizon app is causing call delays on Android 10 devices - BloggerPaggy

Wednesday 11 September 2019

[Update: Fixed] The My Verizon app is causing call delays on Android 10 devices

  • An update that just rolled out to the My Verizon app appears to have fixed this issue. Several users left positive comments on Google's Support forum saying they're not experiencing

It's not atypical for new OS releases to have teething issues, and Android 10 is no different... at least for Verizon users. Those on Big Red who just updated to the latest Android software have been experiencing severe call delays on their Pixels, and it turns out that the My Verizon app is to blame.

Read More

[Update: Fixed] The My Verizon app is causing call delays on Android 10 devices was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2LIw2OR

No comments:

Post a Comment