Nest Hello doorbells will send alerts when packages are dropped off at your door [APK Teardown] - BloggerPaggy

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Nest Hello doorbells will send alerts when packages are dropped off at your door [APK Teardown]

One of the best things about modern technology is that it's taking over some of the tasks that we simply shouldn't have to make time for. I can't count the number of times I've posted up next to my front door with my laptop to make sure I was around when a package was delivered. Google is preparing to introduce a new feature for Nest Hello units that will let us know when packages are left at the door and when they're picked up.

Read More

Nest Hello doorbells will send alerts when packages are dropped off at your door [APK Teardown] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2Lb6lIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment