IFTTT trades functionality for simplicity with new minimalist Android app - BloggerPaggy

Thursday 6 June 2019

IFTTT trades functionality for simplicity with new minimalist Android app

IFTTT is one of my favorite services around, and what's great about it is that once you've set up everything, you even forget it exists. For instance, I'm a big Wunderlist fan, and I don't want to switch to another provider to manage my to-do lists. Thanks to IFTTT, I've connected it to my Google Assistant so that my smart speaker can add my grocery items directly into my list. In fact, IFTTT is so transparent that you rarely need to use the app, unless you're setting up a new applet or checking your activity log.

Read More

IFTTT trades functionality for simplicity with new minimalist Android app was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://bit.ly/2IrK06l

No comments:

Post a Comment